$74 $59 [Bundle and save $15]
Do you want to learn how to draw digitally on your tablet, but first need to build some basic fashion drawing skills? This 2-Course Beginner Bundle is for you!
Includes on-demand access to more than 3 hours of video instruction. Go at your own pace, and re-watch as many times as you'd like.
Paper Dolls for Grownups 1: Learn beginner-friendly fashion drawing & have fun drawing clothes for your own grownup paper doll.
- Draw a variety of clothing styles, step by step.
- "Try on" different sewing patterns to see how they will look on your body.
- Experiment with silhouettes, proportions, & design details such as necklines, hem lengths, ease, & drape.
- Play with outfit combinations for your paper doll as a fun way to design a coordinated wardrobe.
- Begin to explore what styles and designs YOU like best on YOUR body.
Digital Paper Dolls 1: Learn to draw digitally on your tablet using Autodesk Sketchbook, a free app for iPad or Android.
- Learn beginner-friendly, step-by-step digital drawing tips and sketch along on your tablet
- Personalize your MyBodyModel croquis by adding your skin tone and hairstyle
- Digitally draw and color garments on your body outline
- Use “layers” to mix and match outfits, paper doll style (without having to re-draw your garment)
- Preview different FABRICS for your designs using a photo of your fabric!
What People Are Saying
- "Awesome. Just the right length, a good mixture of easy to difficult things to draw, and I even found some new patterns I wouldn't have normally looked at!" - Kristin
- "Really enjoyed it. Never realized what paper dolls purpose was, boy was I missing out. Drawing patterns I would have never chose made me realize how I had limited myself and how this new tool would open me up to so much. I am a 69 year old." Patricia
- "I loved the class. I have been watching digital drawings popping up and was envious of that ability. I am so glad to have found out that it wasn't really as hard as I imagined it would be. I have been using my body model for a long time. The power to do it digitally and scale the fabric is awesome."- Beth
- "Loved this course. Such a revelation on how to use the Autodesk Sketchbook App better! Being a sewer I loved the tip on how to import and use your fabric swatches." - Stephanie
In these body-positive drawing classes, you will use your MyBodyModel paper doll to build your fashion drawing skills and confidence in designing clothes for YOUR body.
Please note: Your MyBodyModel digital & printable paper doll and sketchbook are not included in the class fee. Be sure to check Lesson 1 for your special student discount code!