$74 $59 [Bundle and save $15]
Are you ready to have fun drawing and coloring clothes for your own grownup paper doll?
This 2-course bundle includes on-demand access to nearly 4 hours of video instruction. Go at your own pace, and re-watch as many times as you'd like.
Paper Dolls for Grownups, Level 1: Beginner Fashion Drawing
- Draw a variety of clothing styles, step by step.
- "Try on" different sewing patterns to see how they will look on your body.
- Experiment with silhouettes, proportions, & design details such as necklines, hem lengths, ease, & drape.
- Play with outfit combinations for your paper doll as a fun way to design a coordinated wardrobe.
- Begin to explore what styles and designs YOU like best on YOUR body.
Paper Dolls for Grownups, Level 2: Intro to Coloring & Prints
A deep dive into my favorite tools & techniques for adding color & print to your paper doll wardrobe. Using a combination of markers, color pencils, and gel pen, we'll cover my top tips & methods for...
- Preventing streaks & blotches
- Color mixing to get the best match for your fabric
- How to use "colorless blender" markers
- Shading & adding texture
- Illustrating a variety of prints & effects - from dots and stripes, to a block print, embroidery, botanical print, animal print, linen, denim, and even tie dye
What People Are Saying
- "Awesome. Just the right length, a good mixture of easy to difficult things to draw, and I even found some new patterns I wouldn't have normally looked at!" - Kristin
- "Really enjoyed it. Never realized what paper dolls purpose was, boy was I missing out. Drawing patterns I would have never chose made me realize how I had limited myself and how this new tool would open me up to so much. I am a 69 year old." -Patricia
- "Added a whole new dimension to my sewing and design hobby. Erica is delightful and her classes are well-thought out, informative and colorful. She makes it easy to follow along every step of the way." - Lynne
- "A soothing, creative way to help with wardrobe planning. Loved the class. I learned some very valuable things about coloring. As always, Erica's upbeat attitude made the class so much fun."-LJ
- "The class was great. It is well worth it and Erica explains it all so well. I was afraid that it would be above my skill level, but it wasn't. I can hardly wait for future classes."-Janet
In these body-positive fashion illustration classes, you will use your MyBodyModel paper doll to build your fashion drawing skills and confidence in designing clothes for YOUR body.
Please note: Your MyBodyModel digital & printable paper doll and sketchbook are not included in the class fee. Be sure to check Lesson 1 for your special student discount code!